Thursday, March 19, 2009

Women's Retreat!!!!!!

Well I just wanted to say thanks to Ider Baptist for the wonderful weekend I had. I was so blessed by Lisa's words and I have learned so much more about myself! For those of you who was there and for the one's who wasn't; my mom had another TIA, and yes I was totally upset. I felt so guilty for not being at home with her, but when everyone there took the time out to pray for her and my family I felt at home.



To all the ladies: I am so thankful to have been blessed by each of your prayers and my mother was blessed also.



To all my friends: I am thankful to each of you for your love and to care as much as you did and was there for me during my snot slinging melt down over my mom!!!!! HA!



Also on a great note my mom came home Sunday and I am greatful! That was the fastest recovery time that I can remember that she has had to only stay one night in the hospital and I truly believe GOD heard all the prayers of the women at the retreat.



I truly had a great time just laughing at all that happened over the weekend especially our sense of directions. I had a blast listening to Jenny and her humor! What fun!!!!!



Thanks to everyone who put this together,

Keena

No comments:

Post a Comment