Thursday, March 19, 2009

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABE'S!!!!!!!

I sometimes wonder where my kids get there language.......Gosh I hope it is not me!!!!!! To anyone who knows my dad he has a word for every part of the body that some would never think of calling it by that name. As I was a kid if I hurt my private part my dad's name for it was the BOX! Now why you ask, I clearly have no idea. I am pretty sure my kids have heard him call it that, especially when changing a dirty diaper. Anyways to my point, this past Tuesday my kids where outside running on the porch, and of course as usual I heard crying and it was Paisley. Kyler of course ran in the house and she wasn't far behind him and when I turned to look at her and she was holding herself as if she had to pee. Kyler hurried and blurted out, "Paisley hurt herself, I said "WHERE" and he said so sweet in her FOX!!!!!" I, of course, just looked at him and said, What? He repeated it again and then Paisley said my FOX hurts real bad. I could help but laugh. It was so funny to me because I have never heard it called that! I asked her of course what happen and crossing over into a riding toy one of her feet slipped and she straddled it pretty hard. Well I just said Papaw doesn't call it that and we can say bottom, but as Kyler looked at me and said, Mom I know what it is called and it is a Fox! I just said lets keep that to ourselves but to me that was to funny not to share.

Hope your day is filled with laughter and mine is most of the time!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard when I read this! Love it! Hope the "fox" is okay!

    ReplyDelete