Monday, June 15, 2009

Kyler Preschool Graduation





























To long I know. I get a little behind. Just wanted to show off my little man that graduated preschool on May 15, 2009. I was so proud of him. Everything has went by so fast this year. When he started school last year, I was excited for him but scared to! I guess that is part of parenting. He had a good year but I can tell you one thing, he did not like getting up early and doing work. HA! He wants to work with his papaw everyday. Anyways, I was told once before that when your kids start school everything seems to start flying by and it did to me. I am really proud of him for all his accomplishments that he made this year.

1 comment:

  1. He's such a cutie! Congrats Kyler! Chandler starts Pre-K in the Fall, it just blows my mind!

    ReplyDelete