Monday, June 29, 2009

Adorable Kids.....

I have taken out a little time this week and listened to my kids and what they say and how funny they can be. It has been so much fun doing that!I get so caught up in doing, doing, doing, that I forget to stop and enjoy the simple stuff. Cambree said Thank'd U so sweet when I gave her some milk and then she has been saying I "W"ove U. Awesome! Paisley, stands in a bar stool and looks and me with her hand stretched way over her head saying, "see mommy I'm bigger than you", like the chair didn't give her a good 6 or more inches head start. Then she would look at me and say stuff like, "I take care of her everday mommy, cause I am big". If you could just see her little eyes blinking as she is saying this so seriously. So funny to me and warms my heart. Kyler on the other hand is just being so sweet like helping me clean his room and watching over the girls. Such a big boy and growing up. I am so amazed at how time has flown by and my kids are growing up and I feel like I can't remember everything and don't have time to write down all there great moments so I just wanted to share a little bit of what I got this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment